Job Title: Worldwide Account Manager
Job Requisition Number: RC227217
New York City, New York 10036
Develops and maintains strategic partnerships for the assigned large growth or retention accounts. Identifies opportunities for account growth while offering customers a full array of value added services. Monitors competitor actions in each account to ensure that appropriate responses are formulated and communicated. Responsible for leading the global strategy and implementation of large accounts and/or responsible for the regional implementation of the global strategy for large accounts.
- Candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of account strategies.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage and coordinate enterprise wide resources to lead development of comprehensive value propositions for customer base.
- Candidates should possess a strong business acumen with the ability to work with financial reports and models in order to interpret value solutions to customers.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, extremely self-motivated, and possess the ability to work within a very fluid and rapidly changing (escalating) environment.
- A willingness and ability to work comfortably with senior level executives.
Pay Band: SL
Domicile: New York Tri-State Region
Relocation will be considered for this position, but will be based on business decision.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on January 22, 2020 in order to be considered.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business administration with a major in marketing, finance, or other related business field. Five (5) years commercial or industrial sales experience required. Demonstrated ability to achieve major account sales goals and to plan and execute major customer sales strategies. Strong human relations, communication, and negotiation skills. Heavy overnight travel required.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.