Job Title: Tax Intern
Job Requisition Number: RC232725
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under close supervision, works on moderately complex projects, including tax return preparation, tax accruals, audits, tax planning and Research, related to the application of us, foreign, state and local tax laws.
Full-time Tax internship opportunity in Memphis, Tennessee starting in July, 2020 and ending in June 2021.
- Student must be actively enrolled in a degree program at an accredited U.S institution and maintain good academic standing.
Resume should include the following information:
- College address and permanent home address
- College telephone number and permanent home telephone number
- Overall GPA and major GPA
- Date of intended graduation
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Candidate for a Bachelor's Degree (Junior or Senior status preferred) or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ideally, a student should be available for full-time employment within 6-12 months after completion of the internship
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current college student pursuing a degree In accounting, finance, information systems, business administration, economics or related discipline.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.