Job Title: Associate Revenue Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC258698
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
To provide quality service to internal and external customers related to revenue processes across the ship to collect cycle including account maintenance, invoicing, payment processing, dispute resolution, and collections functions.
High school diploma/GED, one (1) year experience in revenue, customer service, or office administrative position. Good communication and PC skills.
Additional skills considered a PLUS:
- 10-key experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel preferred
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position please upload your current resume and complete online questionnaire by close of business day on Monday, July 13, 2020.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
This position will be domiciled in Harrison, AR.
Relocation assistance is not available.
Pay Grade: J2
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.