Manager International Tax Accounting
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-67373
Job Title: Manager International Tax Accounting
Job Requisition Number: RC79238
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Manage the tax accounting processes for the U.S. tax impacts on foreign operations. Manage the preparation of the quarterly and annual tax provision calculations for U.S. tax impacts of foreign operations, including current and deferred tax reporting pursuant to ASC 740. Prepare and maintain required documentation for discussion with management and external auditors. Ensure adherence to department policies regarding managing, updating and ensuring tax work is in compliance with required SOX control objectives.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Strong technical knowledge of specific international taxation such as:
- Foreign currency gain/loss calculations and translation adjustments
- Earnings & Profits calculations and deemed inclusions
- Foreign Tax Credit analysis and Foreign Source Income modeling
- Partnership taxation
- Experience leading teams and developing talent
- Ability to lead complex tax projects while ensuring timely and accurate results
- CPA or advanced degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related discipline. Five (5) years of tax accounting experience, including five (5) years of experience in the area of international tax. Knowledge of large service or business operations required. Strong management, human relations and communications skills.
This position is domiciled in Memphis, TN. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.