Associate Project Management Analyst
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-67456
Job Title: Associate Project Management Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC80743
Category: Information Technology
Plano, Texas 75024
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
To provide assistance and analysis on smaller departmental projects. To provide support in project communication, documentation and coordination in a specific portion of a larger or more complex project for department. To provide support in collecting and analyzing routine department problems, issues, and concerns.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience in Excel and some functional use of MS Power Query
- Experience in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Design and build queries in MS Access databases
- Working knowledge of database design, structure and tables
- Ability to import, clean, and validate data from various data sources
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to design and develop reports to meet customer needs, including gathering, documenting, and analyzing business requirements
- Java coding
Possible Domicile Locations:
- Plano, TX
- Collierville, TN
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, finance, computer science or directly related discipline. Analytical, organizational, and planning skills. Strong human relations and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on August 16, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.