Requisition ID: POSTING-3-73043
Job Title: Solutions Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC88891
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, designs, develops and implements quantitative analysis of complex business situations including performance, strategies and solutions relative to sales and customer performance. Uses computer modeling, database tools and/or other approaches in analysis. Develops recommendations for moderately complex sales/customer opportunities and internal processes. May present solutions to management.
The duties of this job include but are not limited to providing operational, technical and business planning expertise to management in such areas as forecasting, market segmentation, competitive intelligence, market/customer analysis, business analysis, financial analysis, financial modeling, metric development, and engineering and decision support utilizing computer-modeling techniques.
- Design, develop and implement solutions to support the Solutions Organization business strategy and goals.
- Communicate with business partners to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Track, research, and resolve data issues.
- Experience working with SpotFire and/or Tableau.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with automation.
- Experience with corporate project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Knowledge of micro/macros economics and financials.
- Knowledge of market research and strategic marketing modeling.
- Either a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, finance or other quantitative area of business and two years exempt experience in finance, marketing, business planning, engineering planning, information systems, project management, or similar quantitative business analysis
- Or a Master’s degree in quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, finance, information systems, or other quantitative area of business
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in data analysis, data mining, and data mapping.
- Demonstrated knowledge gained through course work or work experience of advanced programming languages like SQL or SAS.
- Demonstrated knowledge gained through course work or work experience with R or Python.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Memphis, TN
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.