Revenue Science Analyst- All Levels (Evergreen)
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-75566
Job Title: Revenue Science Analyst- All Levels (Evergreen)
Job Requisition Number: RC88694
Category: Decision Science & Analytics
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, executes quantitative analysis of internal or external non-standardized data related to customer insights, market analysis and forecasting in support of the organization's global strategies.
Revenue Science Analyst Positions:
- Revenue Science Analyst
- Sr Revenue Science Analyst
Knowledge and Skills in any of the following are considered a plus:
- Programming Skills: Analytical programming languages SAS, Python, and querying language SQL
- Modeling and Machine Learning: data mining, predictive modeling and machine learning techniques
- Data Visualization and Communication: Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Statistics: Familiarity with statistical tests, distributions, maximum likelihood estimators, etc. and understanding of when different techniques are or are not a valid approach
- Data Wrangling and Data Intuition
Domicile location(s) to be considered:
Relocation assistance will be considered.
Master's Degree in business, mathematics, economics, computer science or other quantitative fields such as engineering/operations research.
Zero years work experience in business, mathematics, economics, computer science, or other quantitative fields such as engineering/operations research, in an analytical, quantitative or technical role.
Knowledge of fourth-generation programming languages.
Strong human relations, communications, and analytical skills required. More advanced degrees may offset experience requirements.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.