Solutions Specialist - All Levels (Evergreen)
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-78851
Job Title: Solutions Specialist - All Levels (Evergreen)
Job Requisition Number: RC88896
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, designs, develops, implements and maintains innovative and replicable programs/procedures supporting FedEx sales, senior leadership and customers creating value and effective strategies for FedEx. Requires the application of specialized/technical skill sets relevant to the role and objective of the department. Works individually and with teams with internal/external customers. May participate in review, analysis, interpretation of data/information creating innovative solutions.
The duties of this job include but are not limited to developing, implementing, and maintaining projects, programs, and processes supporting FedEx Sales, leadership, and customers. You may be required to provide project management support for various strategic planning and core projects requiring coordination within and outside of the organization including communicating project updates to stakeholders and leadership as needed. The successful candidate will manage multiple assignments concurrently and will collaborate to develop recommendations for improvement and growth as needed.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently with multiple phase deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A proven ability to leverage current change management methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of market trends in communication, sales, and/or corporate learning and development.
- Demonstrated project management skills through course work or work experience.
- Experience with corporate project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of QDM or other quality methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing market research and strategic marketing modeling.
- Demonstrated experience or certification with Microsoft tools.
- Either a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, finance or other quantitative area of business and two years exempt experience in finance, marketing, business planning, engineering planning, information systems, project management, or similar quantitative business analysis.
- OR a Master’s degree in quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, operations research, economics, finance or other quantitative area of business.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Memphis, TN
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.