Vice President Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-84759
Job Title: Vice President Administrative Assistant
Job Requisition Number: RC102133
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
To perform diverse administrative duties for corporate officer which involves high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
Job Specific Information:
- Position will perform administrative duties in support of the VP, Tax Accounting and Compliance, and other Tax management and professionals as needed.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience supporting a financial organization
High school diploma/GED. Eight (8) years related business experience typing proficiency. PC experience and ability to use Microsoft office software. Good spelling, punctuation, and English grammar. Good administrative skills. Ability to operate standard office equipment. Ability to compose correspondence for manager's signature. Ability to prioritize mail and telephone calls for manager's review and/or action. Excellent oral and written communication skills for successful interface with all levels of management.
To apply for this position, upload current copy of resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on October 16, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.