HR Enterprise Business Architect
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-92064
Job Title: HR Enterprise Business Architect
Job Requisition Number: RC106096
Category: Human Resources
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Are you looking for a position that enables Human Resources capabilities through technology? We are looking for an experienced team member to serve as the HR co-lead for our enterprise wide Workday HCMS. If you excel at systems thinking and enjoy working with HR technologies and diverse teams we would like to talk to you!
Provides support for the development of HR Technology Strategy partnering with HRIT architects to translate strategic capabilities into cohesive architectures in alignment with Renewal tenants. Works with cross operational and cross functional teams to implement HR systems and plan/execute production support in order to deliver value to HR and the business. Works with the business, IT, and other architects to facilitate the creation of business processes.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Partners with the IT architecture team to design/align HR business frameworks with the Renewal framework
- Functions as a liaison to Business and IT partners in order to gain a broad understanding of industry trends and innovations, and their impact on technology as well as alignment with the business plan
- Reviews, analyzes, evaluates ideas, projects and opportunities to develop new products, new technologies and business models for the enterprise
- Collaborates across operating companies to showcase ideas in the innovation of business processes
- Creates business architect models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization
- Conducts analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancements and user training
- Ensures solutions are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost/benefit)
- Assists with providing overall direction, guidance and definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience developing solutions for business initiatives and problems that balance customer needs and operational efficiencies and are consistent with architectural principles
- Knowledge or experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with Workday HCM
- Experience with managing software as a service (SaaS) systems with a focus on managing the vendor roadmap and optimizing the use of the system
- Experience supporting multiple large scale projects or complex transformation initiatives
- Significant experience in one or more HR content areas including: recruiting, compensation, talent, employee relations, benefits, workforce strategy, and learning
Bachelor's degree in HRIS, IT, and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years equivalent work experience in HR systems. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirement.
This position is domiciled in Collierville, TN. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.