Software Developer III - AbInitio Developer
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-94715
Job Title: Software Developer III - AbInitio Developer
Job Requisition Number: RC110279
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Ensures application of systems thinking principles, allowing team members to independently design, code, test, and deploy software. Provide the necessary documentation to support the software Development Life Cycle. Develop prototypes and solutions leveraging a diverse range of technology. Apply modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processes to support the launch new business capabilities.
- The successful candidate will serve as application development lead on the Sales Incentives & Analytics team with responsibility over the AbInitio platform.
- Develop new ETL jobs to support Sales Compensation and OpCo Transactional Data integrations.
- Analyze business requirements, develop data models from multiple data source technologies (Oracle, Teradata & SQL Server)
- Support production environment as required for system failures. Identify quality improvements to minimize production errors and outages.
- Design new customer capabilities & refactor existing systems to ensure high performance, reliability and resilience.
- Work in a SAFe Agile Scrum team with team members from both Business & IT.
- Strong Oral & Written Communication.
- Train & mentor new and less senior employees and vendors in similar job role.
Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
- Callidus Cloud
- Tibco Spotfire & Tibco Advanced Data Services Development & Administrator experience.
- SAFe/Agile experience and certifications.
- QDM Expert
- Application development experience
- Software development lifecycle compliance experience
- Data Analysis
- Software Testing
- Continuous Integration
Relocation assistance is available for this position but is based on business decision.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CT) on November 16, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.