Requisition ID: POSTING-3-94886
Job Title: Recruiter
Job Requisition Number: RC112251
Category: Human Resources
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
With moderate supervision, primarily responsible for attracting high caliber talent for open positions within FedEx Services and TechConnect.
Job Specific Information:
Business Partner Engagement:
- Consults with all levels of leadership as the subject matter expert on employment trends, candidate expectations, and interviewing best practices.
- Understands organizational goals and develops proactive talent pipelines to meet business needs
- Serves a brand ambassador for FedEx
- Researches and recommends new sources for recruiting active and passive candidates
Recruitment Process Innovation:
- Measures key performance indicators for the recruiting and hiring process and defines continuous improvement goals.
Skills Considered a Plus:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Ability to successfully perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to gauge the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and respond appropriately
- High degree of personal accountability for results
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in business, sales, human resources or related discipline.
- Two (2) years' human resources or business experience or one (1) year HR foundations experience required.
- Knowledge or experience in sourcing, pre-screening and interviewing qualified candidates.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment and selection and practices.
- Knowledge in web based recruiting tools, HRIS database or applicant tracking systems.
- Relationship building skills.
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
- An advanced degree may offset experience requirements.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position, upload current Resume and answer screening questionnaire by 5 pm CST on November 16, 2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.