Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Quality Engineer II
Requisition ID: RC30835-3
Job Title: Software Quality Engineer II
Job Requisition Number: RC30835
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Position is domiciled in Colorado Springs, Colorado and will work with an existing International Clearance System team. Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Specific Job Information:
- Setup/configure/maintain testing environments in a continuous integration setting.
- Build and deploy applications in multiple test environments and Production.
- Support change management at the organizational level, maintain and monitor release schedule to ensure changes are on time and compliant.
- Help facilitate migration to automated deployment solution and other DevOps tools.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices as appropriate.
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
Additional Skills/Experience Considered a Plus:
- Integrating automated testing with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Agile and SAFe development practices.
- Experience in building and deploying a software in Linux, Unix, Shell scripting and Windows environment.
- Experience with SQL, Java, Eclipse, Web Service, SVN source control, ANT and Maven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes and work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is essential
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or Business Administration and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Two (2) years equivalent work experience in information technology or business environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirement.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on February 19, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is commited to diversifying its workforce.