Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Developer - Java All Levels
Requisition ID: RC32010-5
Job Title: Software Developer - Java All Levels
Job Requisition Number: RC32010
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
The responsibility of this position is for developing and implementing Enterprise Customer solutions. This position will also have a heavy focus on the development for identifying, matching, and building associations for customer contacts.
Duties for this role include but not limited to design, document, code, test, and deploy software to support the software development life cycle. May develop prototypes and solutions using a diverse range of technology. Apply modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processed to support the launch of new business capabilities.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- JAVA/JMS/Spring/SOAP Web Services
- Server side background
- Oracle, SQL, Data Modelling skills
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Master Data Management background
- Experience with MDM tool such as IBM Infosphere, Informatica, etc
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/SAFe Methodology
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to translate business rules into data scenarios
- Understanding of data profiling and data quality techniques
- Understanding of cloud native principals
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to draw meaningful conclusions
Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Position level commensurate with experience.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.