Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Executive - TI
Requisition ID: RC32365-4
Job Title: Sales Executive - TI
Job Requisition Number: RC32365
South San Francisco, California 94080
Position Summary and Essential Duties
Contacts select customers, prospects and collaborates with other sales professionals as a Transportation Intermediary sales expert within a defined geographic territory to sell the full portfolio of FedEx services. Focuses on personal sales targets by developing new business opportunities, troubleshooting customer problems and enhancing existing customer relationships. May have special markets or complex product lines that require significant customer relationship skills.
Job Specific Information
- Experienced B2B Sales Professional with proven record of solution/value selling and continuous closing of business
- Strong industry knowledge in small parcel, LTL, and International/Global logistics
- Organizational skills
- Some travel required
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Experienced B2B Sales Professional with proven record of solution/value selling and supported by consistent pipeline development and execution.
- Proven transportation industry knowledge in small parcel, LTL and International/Global logistics
- Effective Presentation skills
- Business Acumen
- Exceptional Communication and Collaboration skills.
- Ability to sell to various levels in customer base and comfort level with ambiguous business models in the Transportation Intermediary (3PL & Freight Forwarder) segment.
Domicile: SFO Metro Area/South San Francisco Area
Pay Band: SK
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on March 23, 2018, in order to be considered.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. Three (3) years commercial or industrial sales experience. Strong human relations, communications and negotiation skills. Overnight travel required.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.