Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Sr. Manager Assistant V
Requisition ID: RC36750-3
Job Title: Manager/Sr. Manager Assistant V
Job Requisition Number: RC36750
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15205
To perform clerical duties for a Sr. Manager/Manager and department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Performs clerical functions which may require a knowledge of general business and office procedures including maintaining follow-up files, assembling materials for reports and composing letters.
2. Schedules appointments and maintains calendar for sr. Manager/manager and coordinates arrangements for staff meetings, business travel, seminars, etc. Maintains diary/suspense files for sr. Manager/manager and staff.
3. Maintains adequate level of required office supplies.
4. Receives, date stamps, and distributes department mail; takes and screens telephone calls.
5. Maintains personnel data on unit employees including information regarding vacation, absences, overtime, etc.
6. Processes, coordinates, and follows up with vendor accounting on bills received for payment and expense reports, and relieves sr. Manager/ manager of administrative duties.
7. Composes memos/letters for items such as equipment repairs, unit schedules, etc. And reviews various reports, such as budget variance reports and department specific reports, for accuracy and advises sr. Manager/manager of discrepancies.
8. Tracks and monitors projects from request stage through distribution of final documents. Utilizes pc, as required, to assist management and staff in producing necessary documents.
9. Provides assistance in gathering and researching data for management reports.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience producing reports
- Attention to detail and accuracy
High school diploma/GED four (4) years related business experience including two (2) years in an administrative support position. Pc experience & ability to use Microsoft office software. Typing proficiency. Good spelling, punctuation and Basic English grammar skills required. Familiarity with and ability to operate office equipment. Ability to prioritize mail and telephone calls for manager's review and/or action. Good human relations skills.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
This position will be located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Relocation assistance is not available.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position, upload current copy of Resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business on Wednesday, February 13, 2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.