Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Developer III/IV - Senior Java Advanced Level
Requisition ID: RC37050-2
Job Title: Software Developer III/IV - Senior Java Advanced Level
Job Requisition Number: RC37050
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Duties for this role include but not limited to design, document, code, test, and deploy software to support the software development life cycle. May develop prototypes and solutions using a diverse range of technology. Apply modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processed to support the launch of new business capabilities.
Provide leadership and initiative in a team environment. Ensures application of systems thinking principles, allowing team members to independently design, code, test, and deploy software. Provide the necessary documentation to support the Software Development Life Cycle. Develop prototypes and solutions leveraging a diverse range of technology. Advise in the application of modern architectures, principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processes to support the launch of new business capabilities. Lead the resolution of complex problems. Mentor development of those in less senior positions.
Knowledge/Skills Considered a Plus:
- Advance JAVA/JMS/SOAP Web Services
- Spring Framework
- Server side background
- Ab Initio Software Development
- Oracle EBS
- SQL, Data Modelling skills
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Master Data Management background
- Experience with MDM tool such as IBM Infosphere, Informatica, etc
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/SAFe Methodology
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to translate business rules into data scenarios
- Understanding of data profiling and data quality techniques
- Understanding of cloud native principals
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to draw meaningful conclusions
Relocation assistance is available based on business need
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four (4) qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.