Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: RC37083-2
Job Title: Sr. Auditor
Job Requisition Number: RC37083
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Under limited supervision, leads major financial, operational, information systems audits and special projects and resolves complex business issues. Interacts with diverse audiences. Sought out consultant by internal customers. Assists in the development of less experienced staff. Prepares formal reports related to results of worldwide integrated financial operational and Information systems audits and special projects for distribution to Executive management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Prepares audit risk analyses and audit plans, in accordance with department standards, for management review and approval.
- Plans and performs integrated financial/operational/information systems audits, and special projects under the direction of the Manager Audit/Information Systems or Manager Audit.
- Reviews audit tests performed by the staff to ensure all necessary work has been performed and properly documented.
- Ensures that all audit and administrative assignments are completed within budgeted hours and project milestones are met.
- Identifies opportunities for the use of computer assisted audit techniques and designs and programs audit software to improve audit productivity and coverage.
- Prepares formal reports of audit results for senior and executive management, and the audit committee of the Board of Directors.
- Conducts interviews with all levels of personnel as required to complete audit assignments and conducts meetings with management to discuss issues and develop action plans.
- Assists and trains Auditors/Associate Auditors and Information Systems Auditors/Associate Information Systems Auditors, directs their daily activities as required, and performs post-project evaluations of their performance.
- Performs audit tasks to assist external auditors and avoid duplication of effort and minimize professional fees.
- Acts as a coordinator/liaison between management to communicate issues and status of improvements in conjunction with audit projects.
- Develops customer/supplier alignment agreements with management to ensure that expectations are understood and to promote positive working relationships.
- Stays current on quality issues, tools and techniques as they affect the company and audit projects.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in accounting, finance, information systems or related field required. Five (5) years directly related experience in internal audit, public accounting, finance, consulting, and/or information systems. Demonstrated ability to effectively lead projects. Strong oral and written communication, human relations, project management and analytical skills required. Potential for frequent extended North American and international travel.
To apply for this position, upload current copy of resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on January 30, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.