Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Application Analyst lll / SAFe Framework & Agile Methodology
Requisition ID: RC39047
Job Title: Business Application Analyst lll / SAFe Framework & Agile Methodology
Job Requisition Number: RC39047
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
Under limited supervision, interacts with business partners and/or it staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing. Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts medium to high complexity business issues to recommend appropriate direction. Leads project activities through meeting facilitation, managing, project scope and communicating progress. Analyzes business processed and associates them to software deliverables. Develops and/or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx global development process. Develops and/or maintains a business model that reflects current processes and business rules. Provides and/or consolidate input to scoping and impact analysis for future deliverables. Mentors less sr. positions.
Job Specific Information:
- Gathers Business Requirements for software development projects
- Provides leadership and management of the initiation and implementation of significant IT efforts within a SAFe/Agile team structure.
- Works with a cross-functional team to facilitate and assist in the prioritization of EPICS/Features, the coordination between Agile and Waterfall development efforts and the communication of information across the enterprise.
- Analyzes business processes and IT capabilities to recommend strategic and tactical solutions, and identifies cross organizational impacts.
- Coordinates program activities and consults across multiple Agile teams and other development initiatives.
- Provides mentoring for the development of those in less senior positions.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
Experience managing major projects with multiple systems impacted. Along with the following additional skill sets:
- Agile project experience – SAFe Framework experience
- SAFe Release Train Engineer Experience
- Proven ability in Business Requirements to actively and independently elicit and analyze information from multiple sources.
- Knowledge and applied usage of business/systems analysis best practices and methodologies.
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle and development process.
- Experience with MS Office products.
- Experience with image editors, drawing/modeling software, or requirements management tools also helpful –
- Experience with computer programming, database design, interface
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Collierville, TN (a suburb of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires five (5) or more years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.