Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Scrum Master I
Requisition ID: RC39065-1
Job Title: Scrum Master I
Job Requisition Number: RC39065
Category: Information Technology
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
General Job Information:
As Scrum Master, you play a key role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of Agile practices (with an emphasis on Scrum) within the organization. You will facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and daily activities related to stand-ups and sprint burn down; as well as maintain relevant metrics that help the team see and understand their progress during a sprint. In this role you will own and resolve identified impediments.. As Scrum Master you're responsible for leading the continual Agile transformation and practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization.
1. Work directly with scrum team to support small, less-complex initiatives and support more senior level scrum masters for high complexity initiatives.
2. Practices the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement.
3. Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives.
4. Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress.
5. Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery.
Specific Job Information:
- Work directly with scrum team to support small, less-complex initiatives and support more senior level Scrum Masters for high complexity initiatives
- Practices the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement
- Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives
- Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
- Coraopolis, PA (a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA)
- No relocation available for this position
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or business administration and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.