Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Scrum Master Advisor
Requisition ID: RC39102-1
Job Title: Scrum Master Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC39102
Category: Information Technology
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
As Scrum Master, you play a key role in the definition, development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of Agile practices (with an emphasis on Scrum) within the organization. You will facilitate sprint planning, retrospective, and daily activities related to stand-ups and sprint burn down; as well as maintain relevant metrics that help the team see and understand their progress during a sprint. In this role you'll own and resolve identified impediments. As Scrum Master you're responsible for leading the continual Agile transformation and practices as well as promoting accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization.
Job Specific Information:
- Perform the role of Scrum Master for one or more teams, leading multiple, simultaneous initiatives or complex programs / release trains
- Practices the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability, and practices continuous improvement
- Support and educate Product Owners, especially in regard to developing, refining and managing product backlog
- Provides coaching of team members, Product Owners, Product Development Team, other Scrum Masters and PM community
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills
- Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives
- Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
- Coach, mentor, and support other Scrum Masters that will be assigned to teams in iterative product development, including following the Scrum Framework, communicating effectively, managing conflict amongst team members, identifying and removing impediments, and applying self-organization and shared leadership with the team
- Coraopolis, PA (a suburb of Pittsburgh, PA)
- Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or business administration and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or business environment. A related advanced degree may offset the experience requirements.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.