Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Tax - International Compliance
Requisition ID: RC39742-2
Job Title: Manager Tax - International Compliance
Job Requisition Number: RC39742
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
To plan, organize and direct the development and implementation of tax policies to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local tax laws and regulations.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience leading teams and developing talent
- Strong technical knowledge of international inbound taxation compliance and analysis, including such areas as:
- Foreign Tax Credit analysis and calculation
- Subpart F analysis and Section 78 Gross up calculation
- Foreign Source Income determination including expense allocation & apportionment
- Foreign currency gain/loss calculation under section 985/987/988
- International M&A and restructuring transaction analysis and disclosure statements
- Form 1118, 5471, 8858 & 8865 preparation/review
- Earnings & Profits calculations
- Tax basis calculation
- Dual Consolidated Loss (DCL) analysis/reporting/recapture
- Ability to lead complex tax projects while ensuring timely and accurate results
- Experience with IRS audit assistance
- CPA or advanced degree in accounting or finance
- Strong analytical, technical, tax accounting, technology and research skills and experience in research and planning related to international tax issues.
- Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or related discipline. Five (5) years directly related experience within a tax/financial discipline. Knowledge of large service or business operations required. Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.