Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Specialist Advisor
Requisition ID: RC41549-2
Job Title: Marketing Specialist Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC41549
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under limited supervision, develops and implements corporate marketing plans to optimize sales and profit for the organization. Communicates marketing support programs to internal and external staff to ensure programs are executed in a timely manner. Develops and assists in pricing recommendations, advertising, merchandising and product improvement plans.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Demonstrated experience in leading business initiatives in a cross-functional team environment that deliver results
- Demonstrated experience in project management using Waterfall and/or Agile methods
- Knowledge and expertise across operating companies and international regions
- Excellent organizational, human relations and communications skills, including ability to use PowerPoint to effectively communicate to all levels of management
- Strong customer focused orientation
- Ability to organize, adapt, remain flexible and self-motivate
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in marketing, communications or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years work experience in marketing, sales, sales administration or related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing disciplines and information analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in leading major corporate initiatives.
- Experience in database marketing, telemarketing, promotions, pricing and financial analysis.
- Strong human relations, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. A related Master’s Degree equals two years experience.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
- To apply for this position, upload current Resume to include beginning and end dates for each employer and answer screening questions by close of business on February 22, 2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is commited to diversifying its workforce.