Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Applications Principal – Information Security
Requisition ID: RC41772-3
Job Title: Business Applications Principal – Information Security
Job Requisition Number: RC41772
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
Provides leadership and initiative in the initiation and implementation of significant IT efforts, across all phases of the software development lifecycle. Works with a cross-functional team to facilitate and assist in the prioritization of projects, relationship of projects to the business needs, and communication of information across the enterprise. Analyzes business processes and it capabilities to recommend strategic and tactical solutions, and identifies cross-organizational impacts. Leads and/or assists in the identification of requirements and test scenarios. Coordinates project activities and consult across multiple projects and development initiatives. Provides mentoring for the development of those in less senior positions.
Job Specific Information:
- This position requires a passionate leader with experience in:
- Information systems management
- Developing operating procedures, processes, dashboards and KPI’s
- Developing business cases and associated project plans
- Developing multi-year strategic plans
- Vendor and supplier management
- Leading large scale enterprise wide projects
- Coordinate critical and time-sensitive actions at VP org level
- Establish staff session agendas and track as suspense items for delivery
- Serve as lead Project Lead across director team Project Leads in tracking strategic roadmap delivery
- Work with director areas to establish reporting, dashboards, alerts and KPI’s for the organization and track director team successful delivery
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Proven experience in forging strong IT and business partnerships
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management
- Proven track record of cross organizational interactions
- Ability to manage across diverse and complex IT issues
- Proper balance of business acumen and technical knowledge
Collierville, TN (a suburb of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, or information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology engineering environment.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on February 25, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is commited to diversifying its workforce.