Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Project Management Analyst - Engagement Office
Requisition ID: RC42109-1
Job Title: Associate Project Management Analyst - Engagement Office
Job Requisition Number: RC42109
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
To provide assistance and analysis on smaller departmental projects. To provide support in project communication, documentation and coordination in a specific portion of a larger or more complex project for department. To provide support in collecting and analyzing routine department problems, Issues, and concerns.
Job Specific Information:
The successful candidate will serve as a project manager and liaison to the business units supported from project inception to successful delivery. This role will facilitate alignment, gather requirements, secure funding, prioritize demand, and provide oversight for strategic business projects with network impacts. Upon project completion, the successful candidate will archive and maintain project activities, deliverables, tools, and findings for future projects.
On a daily basis, the successful candidate will assist in developing and documenting project plans, creating project schedules, identifying resources and skills required, budgeting, and tracking plans against progress.
In this position, the successful candidate will create reports, dashboards, and presentations on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence and serve as the OpCo ambassador and formal communication path between Network Engineering and Business Operations.
Additionally, this role will function as an escalation point to research operational issues, provide analysis, and engage support resources as required to resolve.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Advanced verbal and written communication/comprehension skills
- Ability to design and deliver presentations to senior management
- Experience with report and dashboard design
- Knowledge of networking terminology, hardware, and concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Quality/process improvement experience
- Flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Collierville, TN (a suburb of Memphis, TN)
No relocation assistance will be available for this position.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, finance, computer science or directly related discipline. Analytical, organizational, and planning skills. Strong human relations and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on February 20, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is commited to diversifying its workforce.