Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Developer III- Mobile
Requisition ID: RC42133
Job Title: Software Developer III- Mobile
Job Requisition Number: RC42133
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Ensures application of systems thinking principles, allowing team members to independently design, code, test, and deploy software. Provide the necessary documentation to support the software Development Life Cycle. Develop prototypes and solutions leveraging a diverse range of technology. Apply modern principles, methodologies, tools, and systemic processes to support the launch new business capabilities.
Looking for a software engineer who has experience with developing cross-platform mobile apps for Win10 and Android platforms using modern web technologies. Work requires strong UI/UX, and mobile application skills focused in the area of small foot print devices and tablets to support Operational applications. The individual can expect to work primarily with a hybrid web technology development stack and also some native Android.
Potential candidate should possess modern thinking, excellent communication skills, a desire to learn new technologies, and a proven ability to work in an agile team oriented environment. Experience with Angular JS, Node JS and HTML5/CSS, AJAX, and other modern web technologies. Will be on an agile team working collaboratively with cross functional teams and must have a mindset of treating peer development group as customers
- Native Android/Java/REST
- Knowledge of build tools (Gradle, GIT and Jenkins for CI)
- Responsive design techniques - A sense of what is required for intuitive and highly desirable user interface
- Work with UX designer and ability to understand wireframe models and convert them to working screens
- Single Page Application architecture
- Experience in cross-browser, cross-platform markup and layout
Additional Skills Needed
- Test driven development
- Behavior Driven Development
- UI Testing experience
- Unit Testing UI and Frameworks such as Jasmine, Chutzpah, and Karma
- Static Code quality analysis
Bachelor's degree /or equivalent formal training, certifications, or work experience in coding. Requires three (3) year qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Relocation assistance is available
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on February 27, 2018, to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.