Business Sales Inside Account Executive
Requisition ID: RC42427-2
Job Title: Business Sales Inside Account Executive
Job Requisition Number: RC42427
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
Job Specific Information:
Responsible for developing new business and maintaining and deepening existing customer relationships. Focus is on using the telephone, webinar, email, and occasional face-to-face contact to achieve personal sales targets and market goals within the small customer segment. Typical tasks include engaging customers and developing value propositions that meet their needs, increasing volume from existing customers, identifying and acquiring volume from new customers, and managing implementation through effective customer education. May have special markets or complex product lines that require advanced knowledge and advanced customer relationship skills.
1. Ensures attainment of assigned revenue goals.
2. Contacts customers to establish need, potential and opportunities for both FedEx and the customer.
3. Closes accounts on the phone; turns over high potential leads to outside FedEx sales professionals as necessary and develops team approach to territory with FedEx sales professionals.
4. Maintains records of customer activity and files to ensure proper call frequency and follow-up in resolving customer problems.
5. Contacts and sells customers who represent small revenue customers and moves as many accounts as possible up through revenue segments.
6. Assists with the implementation of various marketing programs/sales blitzes.
7. Allocates 15% of time towards lead qualification (i.e. leads from couriers, marketing, and customer service center personnel in a timely manner with feedback to the source).
8. Provides input into telephone sales training, telephone sales automation, account load management and sales strategy implementation plans for new products.
9. Exercises good judgement in the administration of official pricing programs.
10. Sells and places FedEx automation to ensure account growth and revenue generation.
11. Does cold call prospecting to develop a base of potential new FedEx users.
- Memphis, TN
- No Relocation Provided for this Position
High school diploma/GED required. Must be self motivated and possess strong time management, pc and communication skills. Limited travel required.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.