Sales Specialist/International and Global eCommerce Business Consultant
Requisition ID: RC43268-2
Job Title: Sales Specialist/International and Global eCommerce Business Consultant
Job Requisition Number: RC43268
Memphis, Tennessee 38116
Global business is fast growing and FedEx is leading the way in helping small and medium sized businesses achieve their growth potential. Be part of a team that will be shaping how FedEx elevates support capabilities in international business and global eCommerce for US customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaborate and engage with the Business Sales Inside teams to provide specialty expertise and support in selling international, eCommerce, and freight services and solutions. Work side-by-side regional sales teams, helping Account Executives research solutions, solve customer’s problems, and win additional business. Elevate knowledge and expertise of global eCommerce through researching industry trends and technology solutions, training and developing sales resources, and working with internal marketing and solutions teams to enhance "Go to Market" strategies.
- Proven success executing business growth initiatives across international services and/or global eCommerce
- Strong knowledge of international shipping processes, regulations, and best-practices
- Advanced understanding of eCommerce trends and online retail industry best-practices
- Expert knowledge of multiple sales channel strategies, promotions, go-to-market processes, trends, influences and business dynamics
- Ability to leverage and shape insights into a strategic sales story in order to drive sales growth out of a collective sales organization
- Ability to manage and direct multiple complex projects simultaneously to drive solutions that meet or surpass business expectations and deliver project milestones on-time with exceptional outcomes.
- Ability to collaborate with key internal stakeholders and subject matter experts across multiple job functions
- Ability to understand and communicate the needs of the customer in order to drive change across the organization
- Engaging and personable; able to partner with internal and external customers to develop influential relationships
- Able to consistently deliver results; meet tight deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation communication skills
*Comfort with and ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. Five (5) years experience in writing, designing, developing, and/or implementation of sales, marketing or corporate communications projects/programs.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.