Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Project Management Analyst - Business Process Analytics
Requisition ID: RC43436-3
Job Title: Associate Project Management Analyst - Business Process Analytics
Job Requisition Number: RC43436
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
To provide assistance and analysis on smaller departmental projects. To provide support in project communication, documentation and coordination in a specific portion of a larger or more complex project for department. To provide support in collecting and analyzing routine department problems, Issues, and concerns.
Job Specific Information:
The successful candidate will assist in developing and documenting project plans, creating project schedules, performing financial analysis, and tracking plans against progress. This position will entail analyzing large amounts of data and utilizing systems to streamline and create real-time visibility into complex business processes.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of financial analysis, project planning & status reporting
- Data analysis with strong understanding of MS Office applications and Visio
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Capable of handling multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Quality/process improvement experience
- Knowledge of networking terminology, hardware, and concepts
- Collierville, TN
Relocation is not available for this position
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, finance, computer science or directly related discipline. Analytical, organizational, and planning skills. Strong human relations and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on February 28, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.