Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Technical Services
Requisition ID: RC43437-1
Job Title: Manager Technical Services
Job Requisition Number: RC43437
Category: Information Technology
Englewood, Colorado 80112
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
To manage the deployment, integration, support and/or maintenance of the technologies used by FedEx and its customers; to ensure coherent technology support is implemented and executed; to ensure organization meets departmental and corporate objectives.
Job Specific Information:
- Candidates should possess strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical and human relations skills, excellent skills in leadership, communication and relationship building with internal and external customers.
- Able to lead a geographical dispersed work force in support of Network Infrastructure and end user computing.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
The ability to prioritize multiple schedules and deadlines to meet business demands.
- Englewood, CO
Relocation is not available for this position
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Five (5) years directly related business experience in program management, development, technology implementation, sales, marketing, field services or technical support. Ability to interface with and influence customers. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong basic management and human relations skills.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on March 2, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is commited to diversifying its workforce.