Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Creative Specialist
Requisition ID: RC44309
Job Title: Sr. Creative Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC44309
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Job Description Summary:
Support the global IT organization in the development of strategic plans, goals and objectives. Work with executive leadership extracting key priorities, ideas and objectives, translating those into creative strategies and product for the IT organization. Formulate cohesive stories using the most effective tactics including kinetic graphics, video, infographic, explainer and image. Manage the creative process working closely with multidisciplinary teams. Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met. Using elevated soft skills that inspire creativity and work well with diverse thought leaders while managing various projects.
Job Specific Details:
• Develop, design, illustrate and animate creative concepts
• Create broadcast quality still frames, videos, and animations
• Ensure full understanding of creative objectives and needs of internal groups
• Develops and executes design and layout solutions for various internal projects
• Implements solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry
• Readily apply new technological design innovations
• Incorporate new and innovative animation and graphic design
• Collaborates with other designers, producers and others on projects.
Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
• Experience as a designer/animator/video artist creating broadcast quality graphic designs and animations
• Ability to conceptualize and articulate creative vision exquisitely via latest industry standard tools and software
• Able to consolidate, compile, and organize ideas into cohesive and compelling message outlines
• Able to tell a story through motion graphics and to develop and interpret storyboards
• Understands the rationale for use of motion graphics in solving design/messaging challenges
• Manages time efficiently
• Experience designing storyboards and style frames for presentations/videos/animations
• Able to work independently or within a team
• Willing to assist other content creators learn tips and tricks.
• Meticulous project organizational skills
• Understanding of cross-platform work and deliverables, knowing how work will translate across print, video and digital platforms.
• Expertise in After Effects, 3DS/Maya/C4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• A well-rounded design sensibility and knowledge of typography
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS, MAC OS and Microsoft Office
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent. Seven (7) years’ work experience in creative development, marketing or advertising. Experience performing or managing a range of creative positions, such as graphic designer, art director and copywriter. Expert knowledge of the business side of design. Strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools. Excellent communication and project management skills.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CT) on February 28, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is commited to diversifying its workforce.