Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Learning Analyst
Requisition ID: RC44514-3
Job Title: Technical Learning Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC44514
Category: Learning & Development
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Provides expertise/support for the design, development, and delivery of multimedia and other training applications/programs; analyzes, implements, coordinates and facilitates a broad range of skills/training programs within specialized areas and provides solutions for performance problems. Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates effective management and employee communication vehicles, including content determination, creative direction, research, writing, editing, and validation; analyzes the tasks, goals, tools, And information needs of employees and performance support elements to enhance employee job performance and satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, education, instructional design, behavioral science, communications. Two (2) years experience in the design and development of facilitator-led, e-learning, and/or multimedia training. Knowledge of instructional systems design as applied to e-learning training and training instruction utilized in the development of performance support elements to enhance employee job performance and satisfaction. Experience in institutional or corporate communications with emphasis in communication analysis/planning and exposure to print and non-print media strategies. Strong analytical, human relations, and communication skills.
Desired skills for Technical Analyst position:
- Expertise with Adobe image, video and audio creation and editing software including: Photoshop (image editing), Flash/Animate (animations), Illustrator (vector graphics), Premiere (video editing), Audition (audio recording/editing) and Dreamweaver (web development).
- Experience using eLearning rapid authoring software such as Adobe Captivate (interactive simulations) and Presenter.
- Working knowledge of Instructional Design process and able to work collaboratively with designers.
- Experience in gaming and simulation development for eLearning
- Mac OS experience.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position please upload your current resume and complete online questionnaire by close of business day on Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.