Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Jr. Associate Auditor - Internship
Requisition ID: RC44612
Job Title: Jr. Associate Auditor - Internship
Job Requisition Number: RC44612
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under close supervision, contributes on worldwide integrated financial, operational, information system audits and special projects. This is a temporary intern position.
Internal Audit Intern
Full time internship opportunity available in Memphis, TN starting in July 2018 through December 2018.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be a candidate for a Bachelor's (Junior or Senior, preferred) or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Operations Management, Mathematics, International Business, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Economics, Internal Audit, or other quantitative or business related disciplines.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited degree program during internship and returning to complete the degree program or entering a Masters program following the internship.
- Should have an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Should be available for 20-50% domestic travel.
- Preferably, a student should be available for full time employment 6-18 months after completion of internship.
Resume should include the following information:
- College address and permanent home address
- College telephone number and permanent home telephone number
- Overall GPA and major GPA
- Date of intended graduation
High school graduate or equivalent. Current college student pursing a degree In accounting, finance, information systems or related field. Strong communication skills and analytical skills required.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.