Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Engineering Specialist
Requisition ID: RC44692-1
Job Title: Project Engineering Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC44692
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
To evaluate, design and implement, through interface with field management, manpower and systems projects designed to reduce operating expenses, increase revenues and enhance customer service.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities Considered a Plus
- Extensive 3D Print experience in metal 3D printing in a variety of alloys and print methodologies
- Extensive experience with all levels of involvement including from CAD to finishing and plating
- Prior experience launching metal 3D printing department
- Prior experience in advanced manufacturing environment especially in start up mode
- Experience in all hardware systems and software environments related to metal 3D printing
- Experience advising and mentoring team members in AM/3D print required
- Experience leading process documentation and 3rd party audit preparation required
- Excellent problem solving skills especially in the AM environment working directly with customers that may or may not have metal 3D print experience
- Experienced developing and delivering new customer value using existing experience in AM and consultative skills with customers, developing a sales pipeline for a developing business
- Working on multiple projects and a self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Multi-level involvement in metal 3D print – concepts, prototyping, production, maintenance and reliability
BS Degree/equivalent in computer science, math or other quantitative discipline. Eight (8) years professional experience in information analysis, systems analysis/implementation and project management. Knowledge of capital planning and forecasting. Strong analytical, computer and communication skills.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
This position will be located in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
To apply for this position, upload current copy of Resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business on Wednesday March 21, 2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.