Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: RC45409
Job Title: Tax Intern
Job Requisition Number: RC45409
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under close supervision, works on moderately complex projects, including tax return preparation, tax accruals, audits, tax planning and Research, related to the application of us, foreign, state and local tax laws.
Full-time Tax internship opportunity in Memphis, TN starting in July 2018 through December 2018.
- Student must be actively enrolled in a degree program at an accredited U.S institution and maintain good academic standing.
Resume should include the following information:
- College address and permanent home address
- College telephone number and permanent home telephone number
- Overall GPA and Major GPA
- Date of intended graduation
- If you have already graduated or will be graduating with a Bachelor's prior to the start of the internship, must indicate enrollment for Master's degree on resume (must include university name, major and intended start date).
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Candidate for a Bachelor's Degree (Junior or Senior status preferred) or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ideally, a student should be available for full-time employment within 6-12 months after completion of the internship
High school graduate or equivalent. Current college student pursuing a degree In accounting, finance, information systems, business administration, economics or related discipline. Strong analytical and communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.