Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Business Application Analyst
Requisition ID: RC46257-1
Job Title: Associate Business Application Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC46257
Category: Information Technology
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Under close supervision, interacts with business partners and/or it staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing. Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts low to medium complexity business issues to recommend appropriate direction. Analyzes business processes and associates them to software deliverables. Develops and/or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx global development process. Develops and/or maintains a business model that reflects current processes and business rules.
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience.
Additional Job Description:
- Assist in driving product research, discovery processes, problem identification and validation of proposed solutions.
- Develop understanding of customer needs and team’s products to manage stakeholder input, guide product decisions and act as the funnel for innovation inquiries.
- Work closely with counterparts in Product Management to align on the vision, program backlog, and roadmap.
- Own the product backlog, create and maintain features and user stories, define acceptance criteria and prioritize work to be done.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure user stories are accurately elaborated and understood.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master to help lead daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, backlog refinement, sprint demos, retrospectives and act as the team leader and spokesperson during the PI Planning Event.
- Actively participate in retrospective discussions to help continuously improve our methods.
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to adapt to different tools or processes as situation change.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to suggest improvements or alternatives when warranted.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables.
- Ability to focus on customer needs, their critical business cycles and schedules.
- Experience with HP Conexus AGM.
- Knowledge/understanding of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) best practices.
- Knowledge/understanding of Agile practices including SCRUM and Kanban.
Colorado Springs, CO
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CT) on April 27, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.