Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: RC46828-3
Job Title: Solutions Principal
Job Requisition Number: RC46828
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
The Sales Strategy team provides thought leadership to develop fact-based recommendations in support of the global Sales Strategy. The team identifies how Sales facts, data, and decisions link to the enterprise strategy. The team has a key role in determining go-to-market and go-to-Sales strategy, organizational design, and segment revenue strategy.
Duties include developing, recommending, and communicating strategies to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the global FedEx Sales force. The team analyzes organizational structure, Sales behaviors and their correlation with Sales goals, customer satisfaction and retention, and execution of the annual revenue plan.
This individual will play an active role in problem solving, including identifying issues, forming hypotheses, designing and conducting analyses and synthesizing conclusions into strategic recommendations.
- Responsible for all the steps in strategy development, from idealization to implementation, beginning with a hypothesis, data mining, and comprehensive analysis (including using statistics and financial modeling), to presentation to senior management and then transfer to the responsible team responsible for project execution.
- Interact in a fluid, demanding and unstructured environment where priorities evolve constantly and methodologies are regularly challenged
- Evaluate ambiguous initiatives and/or hypothesis and structure with a framework to drive strategic discussions
- Rapid development of strategic frameworks and executive presentations
- Conduct and/or leverage internal and external research
- Lead change within complex and diverse organizational cultures and in creating commitment to change efforts
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and recommendations to all levels of management as well as audiences with varying levels of technical sophistication.
- Strong consulting skills in terms of issue identification, problem identification, solution development.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and leveraging strategic frameworks (e.g., Blue Ocean, Balanced Scorecard, Porters Five Forces) and quality tools such as Six Sigma and QDM practices.
- Exhibit thought leadership and seek to influence Sales Strategy through thorough assessment of a fact base coupled with creativity and a comprehensive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to dis-aggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple complex assignments concurrently.
- Business maturity and ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strategic thinker and communicator.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Leadership and project management.
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Memphis, TN
Bachelor-s Degree or equivalent in business, finance, marketing, mathematics, a quantitative discipline or related field. Six (6) years experience in design, development and/or implementing sales/customer solutions to complex business situations. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Has advanced analytical skills with business software modeling techniques and database tools and approaches. Ability to plan and work on multiple projects and produce high impact results. Demonstrated ability to lead executive level projects. Advanced interpersonal skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to provide executive level presentations.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.