Sr Marketing Specialist - Channel Manager
Requisition ID: RC47254-12
Job Title: Sr Marketing Specialist - Channel Manager
Job Requisition Number: RC47254
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general supervision, plans and executes product strategy development, pricing, product support, and/or promotional initiatives.
- Responsible for the relationship management and businesses development of strategic 3rd party technology companies that enable access to FedEx features and services.
- Responsible for quarterly joint global strategy and planning sessions with clear objectives and success metrics.
- Develop, design, and execute distributed marketing strategies/tactics to and through channel providers and their customer pipeline with the intent of increasing awareness of key strategic initiatives while measurably increasing FedEx share of wallet.
- Evaluate new 3rd party technology partnership opportunities through the identification of emerging trends.
- Manage, identify and report key program and portfolio metrics. Analyze portfolio performance data and draw relevant conclusions from the results. Provide ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Serve as an industry and subject matter expert on assigned portfolio while evangelizing and enabling internal stakeholders (Sales, IT, Product Marketing) success.
- 100% Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures which exist to protect the corporation from unnecessary risk which includes documented enforcement of annual certification requirements or associated waivers
- Utilize salesforce.com and other internal FedEx systems to track key performance metrics.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
This position will be located in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in marketing, computer science, finance or related business discipline. Two (2) years work experience in marketing, sales administration or advertising or one (1) year associate-level experience in Global Marketing or Communications. Knowledge of market research, pricing, forecasting and financial analysis. Good basic quantitative and analytical skills. Good organizational skills. Strong human relations and communication skills. Customer focused orientation. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questionnaire to apply by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on July 24, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.