Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Advisor- Organizational Change Management Expert
Requisition ID: RC48406-1
Job Title: Technical Advisor- Organizational Change Management Expert
Job Requisition Number: RC48406
Category: Information Technology
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Provide leadership and initiative in the overall coordination of high level and detailed design deliverables including designs for technical architecture and system interfaces to meet business requirements/specifications for significant projects. As needed, apply specialized technical knowledge to advise other teams and recommend solutions to technical design problems. Lead and/or assist in resolution of complex production problems. Mentor development of those in less senior positions.
Organizational Change Management Expert
The Organizational Change Management (OCM) expert is a Technical Advisor that will have primary accountability for leading transformational change management and associated communication within the FedEx Ground Information Technology (IT) area. Responsibilities include formalizing and executing OCM strategies, deliverables, and actions that support and drive organizational effectiveness, technology-enabled change management and overall business and IT transformation across the organization. This position requires significant interaction with senior business and IT leaders, enterprise leaders, and other key stakeholders to drive effective change.
- Ability to develop an actionable OCM strategy and roadmap and lead the execution of that roadmap to drive transformational change in the organization
- Expert command of change management principles and frameworks with knowledge of the ADKAR model for change management
- Ability to create multi-channel digital content to increase technical knowledge within the team and drive effective change
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized communications
- Culture champion – lead a people-first transformational change culture throughout the organization
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous circumstances and get results
- Experience leading large, cross-functional technology teams to quickly deliver high business impact
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Establish key performance indicators and develop metrics to track execution, monitor progress against key change management deliverables, and measure success of the change strategies
- Advanced knowledge and experience with change management methodologies, best practices, tools and techniques applied in an IT environment
- Five (5) years or more of experience with Business-IT strategic change initiatives
- Experience creating multi-channel digital content
- Experience with large-scale technology-enabled change initiatives
- Understanding of Agile Framework principles for software development
- Understanding of Project Management principles
Bachelor's Degree, in computer science, engineering, information system or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Requires five (5) or more years qualifying work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on March 21, 2018.
_______________________ to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.