Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Payroll Analyst
Requisition ID: RC48985
Job Title: Sr. Payroll Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC48985
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania 15108
Under limited supervision analyzes and resolves payroll problems including systems issues and customer inquiries related to tax, wage and hour compliance, garnishments, applicable regulatory requirements and other payroll duties as assigned.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Project Management Certification and/or Payroll Certification
- Query VBA, SQL and database Experience
- High Level Proficiency in PeopleSoft, or other relevant experience in a payroll or financial application
- Proven experience identifying and implementing process improvements/efficiencies
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and soft skill information by possessing strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent active listing, root cause identification and interpersonal skills
- Audit/Controls and/or Accounting related experience
- Experience managing large volumes of data in Excel
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Flexibility to handle changing priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, accounting, finance or related field. Five (5) years experience in payroll, financial systems processing, financial analysis, financial planning, business consulting, project management, accounting, audit or operational analysis required. Strong knowledge of personal computer applications. Good analytical, human relations and communication skills. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
To apply for this position, upload current copy of resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on March 27, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.