Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Specialist Advisor
Requisition ID: RC50210-3
Job Title: Marketing Specialist Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC50210
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under limited supervision, develops and implements corporate marketing plans to optimize sales and profit for the organization. Communicates marketing support programs to internal and external staff to ensure programs are executed in a timely manner. Develops and assists in pricing recommendations, advertising, merchandising and product improvement plans.
Following SAFe Agile Framework, the successful candidate will provide the Product Management leadership needed to manage the Visibility Program and further the Visibility Strategy. Collaborates with cross-functional teams and officers to define and get consensus of the Visibility product roadmap. Partners with key stake holders to ensure progress against plan and measure results.
Job Specific Information:
The successful candidate must utilize product / project management and collaboration skills to get support needed to implement the FedEx Visibility Strategy. The successful candidate must have good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and be able to interact with stakeholders at every level within the organization, including officers and senior officers, across several functional areas and operating companies. This position requires a highly motivated individual with a proven track record of leadership and collaboration. Must work individually as well as with cross functional teams to identify and document opportunities to enhance, rationalize and accelerate the launch of key Visibility capabilities. The successful candidate must have demonstrated success in:
Product Management: Defining a product vision and roadmap based on customer needs and market trends. Communicating to executive management product plans of action that clearly align resources and timelines to hit target objectives. Leading the measurement and reporting processes need to measure product performance against goals.
Project Management: Leading cross-functional enterprise wide projects that result in the launch of customer facing capabilities and/or new services.
Technical Aptitude: Have the ability to understand technical capabilities and comfortably dialogue with technical experts to determine how to best meet customer needs.
Business Savvy: navigate opportunities and challenges to maintain project progress and accomplish project goals while working through others.
Leadership: Provide guidance and direction to individual contributors. Mentor team members to strengthen the team and enhance their career skills.
Strategic Thinking/Innovation: able to develop and champion unbiased recommendations to key business stakeholders across the Corporation.
Collaboration: able to work across operating companies, marketing and IT in order to promote and get support to implement the visibility strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the launch and ongoing management of the Visibility Program across marketing, IT, Customer Service, Legal and FedEx OpCos.
- Translate the strategy into a rationalized, sequenced road-map of initiatives and lead efforts to gain corporate support and funding for the effort required.
- Work with portfolio team to prioritize the Visibility roadmap based on business needs.
- Partner with IT, marketing, regions and FedEx OpCo’s to identify and justify the infrastructure investments needed to support the strategy.
- Provide business mentoring to those in less senior positions.
- Lead regular cross functional product meetings to get alignment needed to prioritize investments.
- Develop and communicate program metrics needed to measure performance and investment ROI.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities Considered a Plus:
- Agile or SAFE experience
- Product Marketing
- Ability to gather, interpret and integrate customer needs, competitive analysis, product analysis, market research, and financial data into coordinated plans.
- Software or eCommerce product management or technical experience.
- Technology marketing experience.
- QDM or Six Sigma
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in marketing, communications or related business discipline.
- Five (5) years work experience in marketing, sales, sales administration or related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing disciplines and information analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in leading major corporate initiatives.
- Experience in database marketing, telemarketing, promotions, pricing and financial analysis.
- Strong human relations, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. A related Master’s Degree equals two years experience.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
- To be considered for this position, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and end dates for each employer and answer job screening questionnaire to apply by April 23, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.