Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Data Analyst Advisor - Digital Intelligence
Requisition ID: RC50442
Job Title: Data Analyst Advisor - Digital Intelligence
Job Requisition Number: RC50442
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Designs and implements advanced processes and analytics associated with a wide variety of data sets used for data/text mining, analysis,and prediction to Enable informed business decisions. Gains insight into key business problems and deliverables by applying highly technical analysis techniques analysis techniques to examine structured and unstructured data from multiple disparate Sources. Provide insight from initial concept to fully tested production, and communicates results to a broad range of audiences. Effectively uses current and emerging technologies to evaluate trends and develop actionable insights and recommendations to management, via understanding of the business model and the information available for analysis. Typically uses data, statistical and quantitative analysis, basic modeling, and fact-based management to drive
decision making. Mentors less senior staff. Works in cross functional projects and programs. Routinely presents to management.
The Digital Intelligence team in Customer Engagement Marketing is seeking a Data Analyst Advisor to provide leadership in the coordination, setup, and execution of deep analytics with recommendations that support global marketing efforts, including customer journey analytics and marketing effectiveness measurement. This role will be instrumental in enabling marketing effectiveness to support the modernization and transformation of Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers in-depth analytics and insights, using advanced quantitative and scientific approaches to business analysis related to marketing, in support of the enterprise’s global strategies including digital intelligence for channels such as Search, Display, Social Media, E-mail and Mobile – leveraging Adobe Analytics and other capabilities to drive marketing optimization efforts
- Helps to drive the definition of a measurement plan for key customer journey experiences, campaigns and the requirements to execute this plan
- Prepares analyses, reports, dashboards and presentations to senior management in a format relevant for the audience, including delivering face to face presentations to all levels of leadership. Additionally, conveys complex analytics in an understandable way to non-executive and executive levels (strong communication skills)
- Assists in the design and implementation of data transfers between FedEx and 3rd parties to develop comprehensive view of customer behavior on FedEx and non-FedEx properties
- Understands various site tagging models and advises management on the best approach
- Ensures data accuracy, ongoing data validation and resolve any data integrity issues
- Manages and works with internal and external partners in the analytics space to increase FedEx’s maturity in digital intelligence
Skills / Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working on agile teams
- Good understanding of customer experience issues and web UI considerations like research, design, testing, and content optimization
- Experience with the use of website analytic tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrends & standard website measurement terminology
- Understanding of tagging and technical set-up of web applications - Experience with online targeting technologies like Adobe Target
- Familiarity with web technologies, databases and BI tools (e.g. HTML, SQL, Business Objects)
- Experience with databases (RDBMS) and exposure to Big Data
- Versatility and comfort in use of sophisticated technology
- Excellent critical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence key business decisions through analyses and user insight studies
- Ability to convey complex analytics in a understandable way to non-executive and executive levels
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience with report and dashboard design
- Constructs analyses independently and proactively
- Analytical curiosity and comfort working in an evolving discipline
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, or a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, engineering, operations research, economics or finance. Seven (7) years equivalent work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, operations analysis, marketing analysis, simulation development and/or predictive analytics. Superior analytical skills with diverse analytics and statistical software and applications. Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication Skills. Proven leadership skills.
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
- To apply for this position, upload current copy of Resume and include job screening questionnaire by close of business on XX/XX/2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.