Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Specialist - Digital Channel Enablement
Requisition ID: RC50443
Job Title: Marketing Specialist - Digital Channel Enablement
Job Requisition Number: RC50443
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general supervision, plans and executes product strategy development, pricing, product support, and/or promotional initiatives.
Under general supervision, develops and executes strategy for one or more marketing initiatives. Resolves problems and makes recommendations related to complex matters and projects. Provides specialist-level analysis in one or more marketing disciplines. Recommends project budgets and forecasts anticipated budget spending. Coaches others in less senior positions.
This position will be delivering subject matter expertise (SME) and digital marketing support for large, corporate transportation initiatives that involve changes, additions, or enhancements to customers' digital or shipping automation solutions. The SME will ensure new product features and changes serve to enhance the end users' automated shipping experience, and will match the Distributed portfolio strategy and over-arching corporate strategies.
Skills / Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Knowledge of distributed software products such as web services, APIs, server software, and installed software solutions
- Knowledge of transportation products and services
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile/SAFe product development phases and processes to enhance automation technology
- Ability to influence Marketing and IT project stakeholders with well grounded, fact based arguments and recommendations
- Good critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Displays curious mindset around technology trends and how changes in technology impacts the customer experience
Domicile / Relocation Information:
- This position will be located in Memphis, Tennessee. Relocation assistance is available.
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or related business discipline.
- One (1) year experience in marketing, advertising, sales administration, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the broad application of principles, theories, concepts and techniques of marketing disciplines and project management.
- Good human relations and communication/presentation skills.
- Strong basic organizational, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience leading initiatives in a corporate environment. Customer-focused orientation.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
- To apply for this position, upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questions by close of business (5:00 pm CST) on 03/29/2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.