Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Specialist Advisor - POS Software Product Manager
Requisition ID: RC50444
Job Title: Marketing Specialist Advisor - POS Software Product Manager
Job Requisition Number: RC50444
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under limited supervision, develops and implements corporate marketing plans to optimize sales and profit for the organization. Communicates marketing support programs to internal and external staff to ensure programs are executed in a timely manner. Develops and assists in pricing recommendations, advertising, merchandising and product improvement plans.
Skills / Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- 3-5 years of Software Product Support, Software Product Management and/or product development experience of ecommerce, mobile or software products that have global distribution.
- SAFe Agile experience, training and certifications
- Experience in dealing with multiple FedEx Operating companies to understand requirements and gain agreement to POS product plan
- Knowledge of and work experience within the retail space with an understanding of customers, economic drivers, the environment and solutions.
- Ability to work with software teams in support of the product lifecycle process.
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Quality Driven Management Experience or Six Sigma a plus
- Keen ability to translate customer needs into product use cases
- Strong technical and business acumen.
- Innovative, results-oriented, self-starter capable of coordinating numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills with ability to build rapport across all levels of the organization
- MBA education would be a plus
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in marketing, communications or related business discipline. Five (5) years work experience in marketing, sales, sales administration or related discipline. Demonstrated knowledge of marketing disciplines and information analysis. Demonstrated experience in leading major corporate initiatives. Experience in database marketing, telemarketing, promotions, pricing and financial analysis. Strong human relations, communication, organizational and analytical skills. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. A related Master’s Degree equals two years experience.
Application Criteria / Deadline:
- To apply for this position, upload Resume and answer job screening questions by close of business on 03/29/2018 in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.