Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cyber Security Professionals (All Levels)
Requisition ID: RC50477-6
Job Title: Cyber Security Professionals (All Levels)
Job Requisition Number: RC50477
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Duties for this role include but not limited to: creating cyber-intelligence solutions to prevent internal or external attacks. Implement and support technologies deployed across application, networks/perimeter, data, endpoint, identity and access, and mobility domains. Provide information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
MULTI-LEVEL CYBER SECURITY POSITIONS
FedEx Services is seeking qualified applicants for Cyber Security positions at all levels. These positions include:
- Associate Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Advisor
Your application to this posting may potentially be considered for multiple positions based on your qualifications and sent to multiple hiring managers for review and consideration.
Internal Candidates : Open positions will report to multiple Hiring Managers (not necessarily the Hiring Manager listed on the posting).
Applicants will be notified by each Hiring Manager/Department if selected to move further in the process.
Skills Considered a Plus:
- Oracle/RDBMS, SQL
- Java/J2EE Development and Web Services (SOA, RESTful)
- Application and Web Servers (IIS, Apache, WebLogic, Tomcat, and JBOSS)
- Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, integration of Directory Services with Identity & Access Management tools)
- Authentication/Authorization concepts (Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Role Based Access Control, Multi-factor, Risk based, Adaptive, RADIUS)
- Security product specific support experience
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Oracle Access Manager
- CA Privileged Access Manager
- Unix/Linux System Administration
- Experience in Security Software like Symantec, SOPHOS, CYLANCE and CrowdStrike
Positions will be domiciled in Collierville, Tennessee
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.