Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Systems Architect Advisor – Express / Multi-core Operations
Requisition ID: RC55058-1
Job Title: Systems Architect Advisor – Express / Multi-core Operations
Job Requisition Number: RC55058
Category: Information Technology
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
Under limited supervision, define processes, technical infrastructure and architectural standards for development and implementation of systems at the enterprise level. Evaluate products and projects to ensure congruency with strategic initiatives and industry trends. Coach the development of less senior staff.
Job Specific Information:
Supports ongoing architecture of the Express Pick-up & Delivery and Administrative (FAMIS, VALET, and Time-keeping) domains for global Express (+ TNT) operations.
This posting is going to fill 2 positions:
Solutions Architect for Express Pick-up & Delivery (PUD) Solutions Architect for Express Entity Administration (FAMIS, VALET, Time-keeping)
- Supports ongoing architecture of the Express Pick-up & Delivery and Administrative (FAMIS, VALET, and Time-keeping) domains for global Express (+ TNT) operations.
- Identify and validate system impacts for strategic objectives
- Ensure tactical alignment of solutions with the development teams
- Work with domain architects on architectural design and documentation
- Shape epic definition at the SAFe program level
- Ensure that architecture standards are being followed for solutions
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to project team members
- Provide guidance and leadership around the creation of architecture artifacts
- Design and modeling skills
- Eager to understand and align with Domain and Enterprise Architecture
- Curious, open-minded, unafraid of change
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Poise in presenting to all levels of management.
- Proven analytical skills on large projects
- Ability to make progress in ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on several complex projects concurrently
- Extensive experience in the development and management of large scale global initiatives a plus
- Experience in leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)
- Technical lead experience a plus
Colorado Springs, Co
Other Possible Domicile Locations:
Collierville, TN (a suburb of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on April 29, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.