Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Applications Advisor – Mergers & Acquisitions Architecture
Requisition ID: RC55090-1
Job Title: Business Applications Advisor – Mergers & Acquisitions Architecture
Job Requisition Number: RC55090
Category: Information Technology
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Position Summary and Essential Duties:
Under limited supervision, interacts with business partners and/or it staff to gather and document information related to requirements and/or software testing. Gathers information from multiple sources and independently sorts medium to high complexity business issues to recommend appropriate direction. Frequently leads large project efforts. Analyzes business processes and associates them to software deliverables. Develops and/or executes test scripts against requirements. Drafts and reviews documentation in compliance with the FedEx global development process. Develops and/or maintains a business model that reflects current processes and business rules. Provides and/or consolidate input to scoping and impact analysis for Future deliverables. Mentors those in less senior positions.
Job Specific Information:
- Overall – Provide Leadership and assist the Integration Architecture team with organization, tracking and business analyst/PM type responsibilities
- Collaborate across Global business and IT teams to ensure M&A architecture is aligned, defined and mapped to the preferred future state architecture
- Serve as a liaison between business architects, enterprise architects and integration architects
- Champion the use of business architecture standards, tools, best practices, and development methodologies for M&A architecture activities
- Assist the Solution Train architecture team – definition, documentation etc.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Poise in presenting to all levels of management.
- Proven analytical skills on large projects
- Ability to make progress in ambiguous situations with minimal supervision
- Effective project and program management capabilities
- Manage several complex projects concurrently
- Extensive experience in the development and management of large scale global initiatives a plus
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of business and ability to translate complex technical concepts into easily understood business terms
- Experience in leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)
- Experience working at the architectural/technical level is a plus
Colorado Springs, CO
Other Domicile Location:
Collierville, TN (a suburb of Memphis, TN)
Relocation assistance may be available for this position, but is based on business decision.
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering, or information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Requires five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or engineering environment.
To apply for this position, please upload current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business on April 29, 2018, in order to be considered.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.