Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: RC55864
Job Title: Solutions Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC55864
Memphis, Tennessee 38125
Under general supervision, successful candidate will engage in the development of technology and analytical solutions to implement sales, marketing and corporate strategies that create value for FedEx.
Customer Definition analysts will be able to churn reports and modify tools to support sales on customer business models trends and solutions to implement in CHT. They must be able to present their findings to clients in an easy-to-understand way. The process of collecting and analyzing data is logical and quantifiable.
The customer definition Research Analyst will work closely with sales leadership and sales professionals and will carry out quantitative customer data research. The main responsibilities of the role include interpreting data, performing analysis, creating reports and making recommendations based upon research findings.
Analysts may be involved in supporting customer/business needs around user moves in CHT, communicating system behaviors, reporting, performance, monitoring, coordinating system needs (data integrity issues, new configuration for exception hierarchies), support incoming bugs & defects as well as assist project managers with change requests, small enhancements and contribute to any incoming project initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional and cross-OpCo teams and external vendors to understand customer definition processes and business models
- Demonstrated skills in large scale data manipulation and mining/ pattern recognition.
- Work with various data sources and platforms (Oracle, Java, UNIX/ Linux, Teradata, and Visualization tools) to gather data.
- Execute both descriptive and inferential ad hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate and present models to business customers and executives.
- Develop strategies and programs to promote the awareness and the use of CHT solutions across all Sales segments; implement metrics to measure ROI
- Develop functional and technical requirements
- Design along with Sales Planning across the globe, Pricing and Solutions a sustainable process to create and manage exception hierarchies
- Intermediate to Advance SQL and data mining experience, preferable SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Matrix support to Sales to understand and build critical customer definition hierarchies
- Developer background with some Java, database experience
- Experience with business process design
- Strong data mining knowledge and experience
- Business process design
Relocation assistance may be considered.
Domicile: Memphis, TN
Pay Band: SJ
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on April 23, 2018, in order to be considered.
Bachelor’s Degree/equivalency in business, finance, economic, computer science, engineering or related field. Minimum two (2) years work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, operations analysis, sales or marketing analysis and/or knowledge management. Strong analytical skills. Proficient with current technology/ advances and database/analytical tools. Good interpersonal skills. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.