Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Planning Advisor - Graphics/Analytics
Requisition ID: RC61672-3
Job Title: Strategic Planning Advisor - Graphics/Analytics
Job Requisition Number: RC61672
Category: Information Technology
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Job Description Summary:
Under limited supervision, responsible for development of the organization's strategic plan(s). Conducts environmental scans, organizational positioning analysis and other studies. Develops concepts into strategies including quantitative analyses and recommendations; screens plans for strategic fit, feasibility and profitability prior to presentation to senior management. Coordinates input from all major business units to facilitate the integration of individual business unit plans, best practices and global and multi-discipline perspectives. Conducts external research and quantitative analysis as required. Identifies, researches, analyzes and makes recommendations to support the organization's growth objectives.
Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Five (5) years equivalent work experience in information technology or business environment including project management, quantitative analysis, forecasting, process improvement or market/competitive analysis. Demonstrated leadership ability, analytical and critical thinking ability with time management and management skills. Strong communications and human relations skills.
Additional Job Description:
- Develop/design/refine creative deliverables for key internal and external executive audiences and translate complex technical language into easy to understand visual language
- Present and communicate creative solutions with clarity, effectively selling ideas to variety of stakeholders and senior leadership
- Develop concepts and creative strategies that fulfil objectives of risk mitigation, cyber hygiene and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Experience with development and preparation of management status and key metrics reports
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on projects to completion
- High level of analytical ability where problems are typically unusual and difficult - gather and interpret complex qualitative or quantitative data
- Ability to develop effective cross‐functional relationships
- Experience with data analysis tools
- Maintain a working knowledge of Cyber Security principles and elements
- Must be comfortable working with senior leadership across a global organization
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills required
- Drive planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies
- Exemplifies a high degree of technical skills and abilities supporting the Office of the CISO (Chief Information Security Officer)
- Maintain visibility of all project deliverables and tasks across the Office of the CISO
- Identify opportunities of improvement and change, and initiate own proposals/projects
- Ability to indirectly manage virtual team members
- Proven experience with Adobe InDesign
- Some travel may be required
Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
- Previous experience in cyber security and/or information technology (IT) related to Project Management
- Business problem solver, innovator, continuous learner
- Experience in business process engineering and quality management practices
- Superior communication, organization, planning and time management skills
- Self-starter with hearty work ethic and attention to detail
- Articulate, effective communicator with all levels within the organization
- Passionate, hard-working individual excited to contribute to the team and help evolve Office of CISO
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business
(5:00 PM CT) on May 22, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.