Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: RC62755-1
Job Title: Director Administrative Assistant
Job Requisition Number: RC62755
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Job Description Summary:
This position provides advanced level of administrative support to two managing directors and/or staff.
High school diploma/GED. Requires six (6) years related business experience including four (4) years as an administrative assistant typing proficiency. PC experience and ability to use Microsoft Office software. CPS or one (1) year of related college courses required. Good spelling, punctuation and basic English grammar skills. Ability to operate standard office equipment. Ability to compose correspondence for manager's signature. Ability to prioritize mail and telephone calls for manager's review and/or action. Good human relations skills.
Knowledge and Skills Considered a Plus:
- Self starter, highly accountable
- Professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills
- Extensive experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Extensive experience with travel scheduling and meeting coordination
- Provides an advanced level of administrative support to a Director and staff
- Manage Director and staff calendars
- Supplies, purchases and departmental budget accountability
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements and prepare expense reports
- Organize departmental meetings and conduct preparation and logistics for departmental events
- Close member of team of administrative staff to support cross-organizational functions and events
- Interface with vendors, visitors, and multiple departments in a professional and proactive manner
To apply for this position, please upload a current copy of your resume and complete the required screening questionnaire by close of business(5:00 PM CT) on May 29, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.